British Beauty, Beats the American (part 2)

Like I said on the previous post. I'll blog about Alexa Chung's style. And as I keep my promise so here it is. Alexa Chung.

Sweet pink tiered tube dress mixed with rocking black patent leather ankle boots? Definitely Alexa



This look has been seen multiple times on celebs such as Sienna Miller, the Olsens, Nicole Richie, and on the runway as well. It's very whimsical yet maiden Swedish girl. But still I love Alexa Chung more



This quirky but stylish trapeze coat match her skinny jeans. Even shabby yellow could look gorgeous with blue.



I love her simple T-Bar shoes. Add some shiny tiny silver clutch and voila! She looks stunning but simple.



Alexa's vintage and casual one. Printed tee, 70s tiered polka dot skirt, tights, brownie postman bag, simple cardigan, and heels.


Next part: Emma Watson
Images courtesy: elleuk, fabsugar


1 feedback:



Cahya said...

Alexa Chung is damn hot howeveeeeeeeer she's alex turner's girlfriend and i do NOT like it. haha

Post a Comment