British Beauty, Beats the American (part 1)

Name it: Keira Knightley, Sienna Miller, Alexa Chung, Emma Watson, Anna Wintour, Agyness Deyn, Kate Moss, Billie Piper, Daisy Lowe and many more.

They are called as The British Beauty or as a Fashion Goddess from UK. I have to confess that all of them inspired me for all fashion matters.

I'll write about them into many parts. But let me begin the first one. She's my favorite too.

For the first part, Keira Knightley. She has, for a long time, become my all time favourite. All of her style always right and cool for me.




I can't say. This is stunning. I love her looks and her dress, of course


Keira match her black opaque with med-length black dress and trench coat (?). Safe.


Deep brown goes well with Keira's skin tone. But look at its cutting. Very deconstructive.


I Love Her High Waist Skirt!


Look at her sequins tailored blazer, looks fab with her white tailored jumpsuit. Smart style


Dramatic eyes, with nude and simple make up match with her gold halter dress


Oh, everybody will love her bikers leather jacket. Look at the collar, origami cut!


Sweet hairdo for the simple and sweet purple dress


Next Part: Alexa Chung
Images courtesy: elleuk, sweetfuzz, emusic, people, dailymail, teenvogue

0 feedback:



Post a Comment